CHDR’s pharmacometrics team delivers a range of services, including:
- Timely interim non-compartmental PK analyses to inform decisions related to dose escalation alongside clinical trials.
- Final non-compartmental PK analyses for all types of clinical trials.
- Concentration-QTc analyses to characterise the relationship between QTc interval and exposure, drawing on Holter ECG data.
- Population PK/PD analyses and clinical trial simulations to characterise the pharmacokinetics and the exposure-efficacy and/or exposure-safety relationship, as well as supporting future clinical trials.
Predictive PK/PD modelling and simulation at all stages of drug development
With our predictive PK/PD modelling and simulation we aim to:
- support study design and dose selection for (first-in-human) clinical studies, drawing on pre-clinical or published data of existing compounds where appropriate.
- gain an understanding of variability in exposure and treatment response
- establish the response profile of the drug based on measurements obtained using NeuroCart® and PainCart®
- optimise PK and PD sampling timepoints to reduce patient burden - facilitate strategic and critical (go/no-go) project decisions
- optimise study designs for subsequent clinical studies (e.g. dose selection for a phase II trial)