CHDR is looking for a Clinical SAS Programmer for 27 – 40 hours a week
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing SAS programs to create interim and final safety analysis reports, transfer files and transform received data to the requested format;
- Validating SAS programs and perform output validations;
- Reviewing study protocols;
- Defining study databases including edit checks (at CHDR we use the integrated clinical data management and EDC system Promasys®);
- Reviewing and writing Data Transfer Plans
- Mapping study data to SDTM, including the define-XML;
- Validating SDTM domains and define-XML;
- Writing SOPS.
- At least 3 years of experience in SAS programming within the pharmaceutical industry/CRO;
- Experienced in creating Tables, Listings and Figures;
- Expertise in defining/building study databases (eCRF) and creating edit checks;
- Expertise in CDISC (Controlled Terminology, SDTM, ADaM, define-XML, Annotated CRF) is a pre;
- Knowledge and understanding of the ICH Guidelines, FDA Industry Guidelines and GCP principles;
- Good English written and oral communication skills;
- Feeling comfortable in an environment where working with stressful periods is common.
- Team player
- Result minded
- Able to work independently and within timelines;
- Good communication skills;
- Quality awareness.
If you are interested in this position, please send an application with a motivation letter and cv to email@example.com or by mail to M.ten Kate, HR Manager, CHDR Zernikedreef 8, 2333 CL Leiden. If you want some more information, please don’t hesitate to call Alexa Tibboel 071-5246455 or Ria Kroon 071-5246498;