- Verpleegkundigen (hbo-v of mbo-v) en doktersassistentes
- Senior IT Systems Engineer (40 uur per week)
- Arts-onderzoeker Psychofarmacologie (promotieplaats)
- Arts-onderzoeker Pijnstudies (promotieplaats klinische farmacologie van pijn)
- Experienced Clinical Scientist (medical/non-medical) (gepauzeerd)
- Clinical SAS Programmer (24-40 hours)
- Clinical Research Engineer (gepauzeerd)
- Laboratory Technician (36 hours per week)
- Clinical Database Designer (32-40 hours a week)
- Arts-onderzoeker Immunologie (promotieplaats)
- Arts-onderzoeker interne geneeskunde (promotieplaats)
Investing in your future
Just as important, you will be associated with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. Our staff is comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures who bring together different life and work experiences. Yet they all share a common mission: to maximize the benefits of medicines to improve the lives of patients.
Delivering an innovative and high quality scientific output is part of the job at CHDR. Training and educational opportunities are provided by CHDR that are instrumental in advancing both science and your career. Scientists and physicians already have or are expected to receive formal certification in Clinical Pharmacology and/or write a PhD thesis.